Winter Break is one of the best times during the year to prepare for the SAT on January 21st and March 11th, 2017. During this time students are not busy working on other schoolwork and other school activities.
Previous years Y2 Winter Program generated many perfect and near perfect scores. The program runs very intensively and provides full scale SAT practice tests that are very similar to the College Board test. There are also other study materials that will help raise student’s basic skills. These study materials are hybrid, both online and offline, and use our advanced achievement system.
1. Class Study (16 sessions): December 23rd-31st (8:00am-6:30pm) & Saturday’s in January & February (8:00am-6:30pm).
2. Online Study (3 months): full access to the Y2 Online system from the day of registration until the March College Board test is completed.
3. Guarantee Program will be available for Winter Program: at least 270 point increase or a minimum score of 1500 points. If students do not reach their goal, then free tuition is available during the Spring semester. This guarantee is available as long as the student follows our policies.
4. Regular Tuition: $4,600 (everything included)
5. Discounted Tuition: $4,400 until December 9th
6. Registration Method: Contact Y2 Campus near you via calling, email, or online registration on the front page of this site.